The Euro-Mediterranean Women’s Foundation (FFEM) is currently accepting applications for its pilot mobilization actions for 2016 with an aim to identify associations which want to encourage networking and joint actions with other gender equality actors of their territory following a local approach.
The call is under the project “Strengthening the capacities of actors working for gender equality” with an aim to identify associations capable of mobilizing the different gender equality actors in their territory and encourage networking and joint work according to a local and participatory.
- Each leader will sign another agreement with the project leader for the implementation of the field project, which will be funded for a maximum amount of €15,000.
- Be an association (networks of associations,NGOs or NGO federations are also eligible).
- Be based in one of the 7 beneficiary countries (mentioned in the link below).
- Work mainly in favor of gender equality.
- Have the capacity to mobilize different gender equality actors in their territory.
- Have the organizational and logistical capacity to implement a pilot mobilization action by the gender equality actors as well as a field project.
DEADLINE: September 12 2016
To apply and for more information visit here